Low-Income & Enriched Housing in Rochester, NY
401 Seneca Manor
Rochester, NY 14621
Phone: (585) 266-5610
As part of our partnership with the Rochester Housing Authority, Family Service Communities provides 45 one bedroom units to low-income seniors in the Hudson-Ridge Apartments. Our enriched housing program is fully inclusive. Our mission is to help older adults live full, independent, and dignified lives in a safe and healthy setting. Our housing communities in Rochester, NY have helped low- and middle-income seniors live independently for over 30 years. The program fee for this community is 1,224.00 a month.
Some features of the Hudson-Ridge Apartments include:
- Apartments are located on the lower stories of the building
- All apartments feature balconies
- Conveniently located near store
- City bus line at the front door
- Dedicated dining/activities room
- Rochester Housing Authority recreation activities offered on site
- Each apartment is air conditioned
- After hours emergency coverage
- Transportation to stores
- Every apartment has a private full bathroom
- Every apartment has a full kitchen
- Every apartment has emergency pull cords
All of our communities are licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
- Be 55 years or older
- Require support services to remain independent
- Take medication without assistance
- Qualify through a medical-social evaluation
Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or private pay arrangements accepted. Prospective residents must meet the eligibility criteria of both the NYS Department of Health Enriched Housing Program and the Rochester Housing Authority.
You can reserve an apartment by submitting an application, completing an informational interview with our staff, and submitting a $100 refundable deposit. Family members are encouraged to attend the informational interview.
About Family Service Communities
Family Service Communities has provided supportive, affordable senior housing in Rochester, NY for over 30 years. In addition to this community, we offer low-income housing and enriched housing in the Jonathan Child Apartments, and Danforth Towers. Both of these communities were developed as part of our partnership with the Rochester Housing Authority. Our other communities include The Northfield in Fairport, NY and the new Long Pond Senior Apartments in Greece, NY.
To schedule a tour and interview, and learn more about our enriched housing communities, please contact our administrative office at 585-266-5610. We look forward to meeting you!